Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Traveler

Eh, peeps this is a concept for the main character in the short film im making this year. He's the traveling type.


Blogger Rebecca Hitchens said...

Lookin good Mr. Bierma...keep up the excellent work :)

8:12 PM  
Blogger Edweird Gray said...

hey Ryan

nice are a 3D master!!!



3:29 PM  
Blogger Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. c 47 dakota

2:35 PM  
Blogger Cliff Mitchell said...

Hey Ry, Hey is looking great! Can wait to see him finished!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Victor Carlos said...

my man BEERMA... the 3d master....everything is looking real nice buddy

1:31 AM  
Blogger pinky said...

awesome designs dood!!! Why didn't you screen your lieca!!!

11:18 PM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

9:33 AM  
Blogger Ayumi Sophia said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home