Saturday, March 11, 2006

I haven't died....i've just been workin on this....

I did the concept for this a while ago, come to think of it I should post the concept too....brb

oh here it is


Blogger Cliff Mitchell said...

Hey Ry,

The model looks great! The hands you added fit well. She will look killer when you get the texture on. I still think that you could play with the scaleing of neck and jaw.


8:10 PM  
Blogger Bobby Chiu said...

Great creativity Ry!! If you're interested I have a digital painting class at Sheridan starting April 27. Check out my blog for more info

5:36 AM  
Blogger Ryan Bierma said...

eh thx for the comments guys...and your right Bobby I think a little colour would help bring her to life :)

6:10 PM  
Blogger Eric Vanic said...

cool drawings

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home